Friday, October 18, 2013

SKANKBLOG
    Wow...this article about a model who is suing Google for being called a skank on a their blog site is entertaining.  My first reaction to it was...well if she wasn't at the club acting all like that then people wouldn't write such things about her. But then again maybe it is not true...although there was a not so nice picture to go along with it that make a good argument. This is a tough subject because because after further research the author accusing Liskula Cohen of being a skank was revealed by Google when her privacy was supposed to be protected. So on the one hand, I would be very upset and feel violated if someone was defamating  my character for all to read, and I would feel violated if Google revealed my name in this circumstance. This is a tough one and I'm not totally sure  where I stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment