Sunday, October 13, 2013

MORE VIDEOS!!

Capacities: I never would have known their were so many levels of capacity of a computer!  We are not even using most of these yet...so it makes me wonder why they have so many and why they are so large.

Bits and Bytes: I found some of the words interesting in this video. I discovered that the work bit comes from the fact that it is a binary digit. I love that when you split a bit in half it is called a nibble.

Configuration: My husband does a defragment of our computer on a regular basis and this appears to be another way of doing that, that I did not know about.

Disk Clean up: This is a video about how to clean up your disk to make it run better, as I watch the guy explain the how to part, he really makes it look so easy.

Intro to SQL: Now this one went way over my head.  It was a very complicated video on how to retrieve data from a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment